• Hi. Welcome to MiFirm Community. Please register and become part of our community.

Chinese Version ---> Global Version (Failed)

bonmatheus

Hi guys!
It's been about a month since I bought a Redmi Note 10 5G (Chinese Version). I already had the idea of changing his version to global.
Today, my phone after I updated it never restarted! It's in a loop, well that's when I thought: "I'm going to change the version today"
That's when the problems started, I followed some instructions to do the version change procedure, I downloaded the global version, all right. But when I went to install the system I left the lock boot function on and apparently my phone was not installed the global version and now I can't even redo what I did.
Now I don't know what version it is in, since it keeps restarting all the time, it doesn't reach the lock screen, I've tried to enter safe mode, but nothing is working.
Does anyone know how to help with this big problem?!

Tungtata

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys!
It's been about a month since I bought a Redmi Note 10 5G (Chinese Version). I already had the idea of changing his version to global.
Today, my phone after I updated it never restarted! It's in a loop, well that's when I thought: "I'm going to change the version today"
That's when the problems started, I followed some instructions to do the version change procedure, I downloaded the global version, all right. But when I went to install the system I left the lock boot function on and apparently my phone was not installed the global version and now I can't even redo what I did.
Now I don't know what version it is in, since it keeps restarting all the time, it doesn't reach the lock screen, I've tried to enter safe mode, but nothing is working.
Does anyone know how to help with this big problem?!
has your phone unlocked the bootloader or not?